ITQuarks is a research and development company that provides a unique combination of expertise in machine learning, optimization and data processing. We are expanding our team for working in on-the-go automotive software fixes and predictive maintenance for connected vehicles.
In one sentence
Grow in innovative company culture and work on the next generation of Artificial Immune systems.
What will your job look like?
Passion and experience in C++, C
Engineering approach to solving problems
Fast learner and self driven - ability to learn new technologies
Good background in algorithms
Machine learning experience or Python knowledge is a big plus
All You need is ...
● Develop tools for system instrumentation
● Apply high performance algorithms to correlate and parse big data
● Work with the kernel and system hardware units
● Deploy on GPU boards like Jetson TX2 , Nvidia Drive, NPX
● Use latest C++ standard and write modern code
Apply at email@example.com